Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Perfect Mother's Day Gift- A Coffee Sleeve

I know this post is a little late, but maybe it will help someone for another holiday, or special time. I was searching on the web for a gift for my mother for mother’s day, when I came across this site.

It is actually a site I have been to previously, but just had forgotten about. This is a gift site, and is a wonderful one at that, it has so many great selections, it is hard to keep it down to one choice!

My mother is a coffee fanatic. She has at least 3 to 4 different flavors of coffee on hand at the house at all times. She is the kind of coffee drinker that can have it at 8:00 at night and still fall asleep!

I found the perfect gift for her, a monogrammed coffee sleeve! She will get the biggest kick out of the monogrammed coffee sleeve I chose for her!

Now, as I was searching this site, I found something great for myself, which I have wanted for quite some time now. Monogrammed towel wraps. I absolutely hate it when I get out of the shower, and wrap that towel around me, and it won’t stay on! I think I am going to put he monogrammed towel wraps on my Christmas wish list.

Then, I found a great little gift for any occasion, die cut stickers. You can have just about anything you like put on them, like Happy Birthday, your return address, even a birth announcement! Kids will get such a kick out of the die cut stickers too!

So, go ahead and check them out, you won’t be sorry!

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment