Saturday, April 4, 2009

2-Pack The Gripper Cup


I bought these gripper cups in hopes that my daughter would soon be off the bottle and onto a sippy cup. I was drawn to them because of their simplicity, and the fact that they are supposed to be leak proof. I was wrong... on all levels! She does use these occasionally, but they have started to leak if left tipped over. I have a feeling it has to do with the nipple portion of the cup being washed so many times in the dishwasher. She also likes to chew on it, which I'm sure is not good for them either.

Over all, they are a good simple cup, but I wouldn't put too much faith into the leak proof portion of it.

1 comments:

Shaye said...

hmmm...interesting. I am yet to find a sipper cup that is 100% leak proof! At least it's just not me!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment