Monday, April 27, 2009

Time For The Sippy Cup

It is time for me to start introducing the sippy cup to my 19 month old daughter. Actually it was probably time quite a while ago, but my husband keeps sabotaging my efforts.

Aren't husband's great like that?! So, I read in my Parents magazine the other day that a good way to start the introduction is to water down the bottle... Meaning save the good stuff for the sippy cup.

I tried this the other day, and she will drink from the sippy cup, she just doesn't like to. Then I came home from work the other day to find my husband once again sabotaged my efforts and gave her a bottle full of milk. Now she is screaming everytime she sees me coming with the sippy cup.

I need to sit down and have a serious talk with my husband about this. We are thinking about having another child, and I certainly don't want 2 on a bottle at the same time!

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment